- Naval Architect / Exterior Styling: Bernard Olesinski / Princess Yachts
- Classification: RINA Commercial / MCA LY3 Unrestricted
- Hull & Superstructure Resin Infused Composite
- ENGINES – DIESEL: MTU 12V 4000 M93L with ZF7650A @3.286:1 / gearbox 2 x 3,508mhp @ 2,100 rpm
- Generator: 2 x MDDCH 80kW Onan (50Hz) QD
- Speed Cruising: – 18 knots, max – 23 knots
- Range: up to 2,100nm
- Length: 131’ 9” / 40,16 m
- Beam: 26’ 4’’ / 8,02 m
- Draft: 8’ 5’’ / 2,57 m
- Displacement: 228 tonnes
- Gross Tonnage: 395 GT
- Fuel capacity: 6 455 gal / 7 752 USG / 29 345 litres
- Water capacity (excl. calorifier): 1 122 gal / 1 347 USG / 5 100 litres
- Hot water calorifiers: 136 gal / 163 USG / 616 litres
- Grey water tank: 440 gal / 528 USG / 2 000 litres
- Black water tank: 308 gal / 370 USG / 1 400 litres
- Accommodation guests: 10 persons (5 cabin)
- Accommodation crew: 7 persons (1 x captain’s cabin on upper deck, 6 x crew in 3 cabins on lower deck)
Introduction to Princess X5
X5 is a 40.16 m / 131’10’’ luxury motor yacht. She was built by Princess Yachts in 2015. With a beam of 8.02 m and a draft of 2.29 m, she has a hull and GRP superstructure. This adds up to a gross tonnage of 395 tons. She is powered by MTU 12V 4000 M93L engines giving her a maximum speed of 23 knots and a cruising speed of 18 knots. X5’s maximum range is estimated at 2100 nautical miles.
The X5 features bespoke interior styling in collaboration with Fendi Casa, the Princess Design Studio and her owner. She has a five-cabin arrangement and has been designed with the idea of creating a feeling of “timeless luxury”.
The theme is created with the use of gloss cherry wood combined with classic cream leathers, fabrics, and furniture is accented with bright velvets and satins.
In the main deck saloon, all of the furniture, seating, lighting, fabrics, and accessories are finished with the Fendi marque. The dining area has a Macassar ebony table, which is lit by a back-lit Onyx panel to the bulkhead and can accommodate 10 guests.
The main deck master suite has a private dressing area, with his and her walk-in wardrobes, and has been accessorized with red. The lower deck has four en-suite guest cabins all featuring Fendi fabrics, furniture, and accessories with different color schemes.
The aft VIP cabin has vibrant yellow velvets and gold silks. To port and starboard double en suite cabins are finished in blues and greens with a rich red Fendi bed cover, cushions, and dressing chair to the forward VIP.
Marble has been used to individualize each bathroom. The master en suite uses the rare Nero Portoro marble in the shower to contrast with neutral marble for the bath and flooring.
The upper deck has a skylounge with large windows allowing natural light to flood into space. There is an L shaped seating area, which has additional Fendi Casa chairs and a television.
As well as 10 guests The Princess 40M X5 also has room for seven crew across three cabins.